Greetings for the day!
Committed to delivering a safe and conducive environment for business exchange across all of our trade shows, Messe Frankfurt India has carefully curated mandates for the safety of its visitors with enhanced measures for health, hygiene and physical distancing.
All participants to adhere to the below given rules.
IMPORTANT RULES TO FOLLOW:
- ‘Arogya Setu’ app will be made mandatory for everyone present at the show
- All participants will be required to wear masks at all times and other personal protective equipment in line with local government and health authority guidelines
- With strong emphasis on pre-planned visits to monitor crowds, online registrations have started and pre-registered attendees will be given priority for entry
- Designated Digital kiosks will be made available to enable attendees to “print their own badges”
- One-way traffic system will be employed to avoid crossovers and overcrowding at booths as well as better isle management
- All attendees are required to submit a health declaration form at the time of completing the “registration”, along with an undertaking to not participate at the exhibition in case of any COVID-19 symptoms displayed a week prior to the exhibition. As per directives received, persons above 65 years & pregnant females are discouraged to attend, keeping in mind their safety
We strongly encourage the visitors to pre-register online, in order to make your on-site experience smoother and hassle-free. We expect your kind co-operation in following the rules & regulations at the venue.
For further assistance, please feel free to contact us on +91 22 61445961 or write to us on email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you at the show!
Team ISH India powered by IPA